$85.00 – $125.00
Mondays and Thursdays from August 1st to 25th, 6:30-7:30pm
This course will be in-person only and limited to 15 people
Paloma is a highly experienced Ashtanga Yoga student and teacher who has been leading our online intro courses for the past year.
This will be her first visit to teach in NYC, and we are thrilled to have her here for the month of August to do in-person classes.
Over the course of this month-long introduction to Ashtanga Yoga, you will learn:
1. The introductory sequences of the Ashtanga Yoga primary series
2. Clear explanations of the technique used to link asanas with breath, called vinyasa
3. Personalized attention to your developing practice
4. An understanding of how to incrementally build a sustainable yet challenging yoga practice
5. Tips on breathing and meditation
6. Explorations of the various limbs of yoga, including diet and sleep habits
7. Time for questions and answers
8. Weekly handouts with lesson recaps
Ashtanga Yoga is a dynamic and energizing form of yoga, and can be adapted to all different ages, body types, and health needs. If you have any questions about whether or not this introductory course is right for you, please contact us through the email form on this site, and we will get right back to you.